Now Hiring General Laborers!
Hegg Construction is rapidly growing! We are looking for skill general laborers to join our team. We are a people first company and pride ourselves on building experiences for each one of our team members.
- Transport materials, tools and from job site as needed
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
- Taking apart or constructing scaffolding, bracing and other temporary structures for the construction site
- Digging trenches and backfill holes to prepare for the construction site
- Operating equipment and heavy machinery used in construction sites
- Following instructions from construction project managers and supervisors
- Loading and unloading building materials
- Cleaning the construction site by removing hazards materials and debris from the worksite
- Assisting craft workers such as carpenters or electricians with their duties, if needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Hegg Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are required to pass a drug screen and background check before starting.
Looking to become a subcontractor?
Please contact Wade Behm, VP of Construction to get started.